Account suspended, plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naysha

Reaction score
hi!

one more time my account have been suspended for high system resource usage, i have deleted plugins and modules on my page in joomla like i have promise to do to avoid this reason of suspension, i have been publishing an article like another days, so i dont understand why this happened again. :dunno:

please, unsuspend my account :

pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE3

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
hi!

one more time my account have been suspended for high system resource usage, i have deleted plugins and modules on my page in joomla like i have promise to do to avoid this reason of suspension, i have been publishing an article like another days, so i dont understand why this happened again. :dunno:

pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
Hi Naysha,

Since this is the third suspension, an account manager will have to unsuspend you manually. I will escalate your thread to the ticket area so that they may help you directly.

- xav0989

minhmeo.info

Reaction score
hi!

You should tune on Caching, read tutorial here:
http://www.joomlahacks.com/content/view/84/64/

Status
Not open for further replies.