Account suspended - unable to unsuspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custom Soundtracks

Reaction score
Hello,
my account has been suspended and i cannot unsuspend it myself.

Suspension Reason: You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3.

Well, only thing i did was that I installed PrestoShop and Delphin Comunity site via control panel for testing, with automatic settings from the fantastico installator. No scripts were installed otherwise nor I messed with any cron job settings.
The account went down in couple of minutes. I believe my account have no "consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts". Monthly traffic seems to be marginal too. Thanks any for help or info...

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Happened again. The Dolphin application seems to do it. Anybody knows what is the problem? This is scary, because all sites on the account go down too...
Also, the unsuspend feature is working strange...

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Its got to be some plugin causing this. Anybody knows which plugin or setting is it? Blog seems to be usual suspect (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.