Account suspended - Unsupported language

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasvv

Reaction score
Hi, my account is suspended, and the reason being - Unsupported language. Reason code - 62759EEAEEB6.
How can I solve it? I have deleted files that were not in English, cause thats the only thing I can connect with suspention. When can my account be reactivated?
Thanks,
Tomas

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The language rule is Zero tolerance policy so your account remains suspended.

The languages supported are English/French/Spanish. No google or any other translation services are allowed.

tomasvv

Reaction score
Thanks for a quick reply.
Like I said I have removed all files that I think could be reason for suspension.
Files that are there now, are in English.
Are there any chances to get my account working again?
And is it because of suspension that I cant log to ftp.kob.x10hosting.com using ftp client?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
- Unsupported language. Reason code - 62759EEAEEB6.

I have deleted files that were not in English,

Are you saying that your site was entirely in English when it was suspended and that you are challenging the suspension for Unsupported language?

tomasvv

Reaction score
No no no,
what I am saying is that when I saw the reason why my account was suspended I deleted all files that were not in English.
And current website/files are in English.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
When your site is suspended you can not access the files, How did you deleted?

tomasvv

Reaction score
Hm, I had a folder knightsofbeer.co.uk (and I can't access it now) I created another folder (vidziunas.com) for files for my other domain. That website contained non English language files. But although I couldn't access knightsofbeer i could access vidziunas.com, witch I did and deleted everything that was there.
I still can access it using my ftp client, although thats now empty. But I can access only "inside" of that folder, I cant delete that folder. Maybe there are some security issues with subfolders and domains?
I would be really thankfully if someone with proper rights could check existing website, and unsuspend my account. thank you

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hm, I had a folder knightsofbeer.co.uk (and I can't access it now) I created another folder (vidziunas.com) for files for my other domain. That website contained non English language files. But although I couldn't access knightsofbeer i could access vidziunas.com, witch I did and deleted everything that was there.
I still can access it using my ftp client, although thats now empty. But I can access only "inside" of that folder, I cant delete that folder. Maybe there are some security issues with subfolders and domains?
I would be really thankfully if someone with proper rights could check existing website, and unsuspend my account. thank you

You've already admitted that at the time of suspension you did indeed have files in an unsupported language, but I'll escalate this so staff can take care of this as they see fit.

Keep in mind that because the violation was there when you were suspended, you quite likely won't get the account back, but that's up to the staff member that handles your ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.