Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcowebdesign

Reaction score
Support Staff,

I'm not sure why my account (zcowd.x10hosting.com) has been suspended. I just opened the account 3 days ago to host some of the programs I use for my Web Designing buisness ZCO Web Design. So far, I have dotProject, Centre and OpenSIS on the server.

dotProject I am going to use to manage my buisness and it's activities, and Centre and OpenSIS were just tests for a club at my local High School, so they can automate enrollment and such. I was just seeing if I could make it work, then make another account soley for the club and host whichever system worked there.

I used the system's troubleshooter and it said to make a support thread.

I looked up reasons why an account may be suspended, and I found three...
  1. Just Terminated (I can still login to the Forum, and it says,
your account is currently in good standing
  1. Inactivity (How is this possible, it said visit the forums every ONCE every 14 DAYS!) (I haven't even had the account for three!)
  2. Nulled Scripts (This is what I am concerned about... I'm not sure if any of the scripts I have running are nulled or not... How do I find that out?)
This is what the exact text said when tried to visit the subdomain (zcowd.x10hosting.com)...

Your Hosting Account is Suspended</STRONG>
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

Please help me as I am very confused! :dunno:

Thanks!

~Zach

Zach Owens
ZCO Web Design
Owner/Webmaster
zcowebdesign@gmail.com
www.zcowebdesign.vze.com

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm. under AIP you are not suspended, but when i visit your site you have a suspended page.
Ill escalate this to a support ticket for an administrator to look more closely into it.

hope everything works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.