Account suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtmforums

Reaction score
My account is suspended for having nulled scripts. This is pretty stupid since I only uploaded the barebones vbulltin script legally obtained from vbulletin.com. Can someone please fix this issue?
Thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
"barebones"? Like a trial version? How much did you pay for it?

mtmforums

Reaction score
Barebones - with no additional hacks.
Well I got the suite, which was $250 I think.

Look it would be great if someone could just delete my hosting account alltogether. I will register for again under this forum account. I believe this suspension is related to the initial problems I had with registration.
See my previous thread.

Cpanel user: mtmforum

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Barebones - with no additional hacks.
Well I got the suite, which was $250 I think.

I'm sorry, but there's something I don't understand. A quick visit to the official site shows that there are no trial versions, lite versions, nor any features that can be added or removed called hacks for the suite.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No, This happened not due to previous things...
The staff just see nulled script in your hosting account. thats why they suspend you...

If you can prove that the script is not nulled then your account will be back. otherwise it will be terminated after 10 days

mtmforums

Reaction score
Okay how can I prove it then?
Isn't is possible that my hosting account be deleted?
EDIT: I've had trouble with registration, and now this. I just want to start again if you understand. Thanks

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You can prove this by showing them a conformation email received after the successful purchase.
Or any license provided by them...

OK if you want to start from beginning then wait for an account manger. Account Manager will terminate your account. and then you will able to create a new account.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but there's something I don't understand. A quick visit to the official site shows that there are no trial versions, lite versions, nor any features that can be added or removed called hacks for the suite.

I am the one who used the phrase "trial version".
And you can purchase Support, Professional Installation and/or Branding-free Option--maybe that is what he meant.

This should be an Account Manager's call.

Status
Not open for further replies.