Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbad

Reaction score
I am using Noahs Classifieds and I tried to use the "Clone into sub categories" feature to clone the fields from the parent category to all of the child categories but it timed out and my account is now suspended. :eek4: Please provide a solution that will allow me to do this.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am using Noahs Classifieds and I tried to use the "Clone into sub categories" feature to clone the fields from the parent category to all of the child categories but it timed out and my account is now suspended. :eek4: Please provide a solution that will allow me to do this.

This is your first waring of high resorce usage.
You can Unsuspend yourself by logging into http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport with forums username and password.

Probably this process is taking too much CPU usage thats why you are suspended

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
you didn't answer my question. bye

As far as I can tell, the question was answered. You wanted a solution to your suspension, and you were told how to unsuspend yourself. If that's not correct, please rephrase your question.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the question was answered. You wanted a solution to your suspension, and you were told how to unsuspend yourself. If that's not correct, please rephrase your question.

We're missing the part about what actually -caused- it: copying the properties into the subcategories.

However it's doing that, it's causing the HRU, which is preventing him from getting the properties copied over. I'm not sure how to fix it, but it's in the first sentence of the original post :)

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
The only solution i can think of is to copy them by hand or find a way to do fewer of them at a time. The process is just too hard for the script to exicute on x10's servers.

Hope this helps,
Wiivsps3

timbad

Reaction score
yeah, I'm going to try seperating the sub categories into smaller groups. there goes another day. thx :biggrin:

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
yeah, I'm going to try seperating the sub categories into smaller groups. there goes another day. thx :biggrin:

Hi timbad,

Now that you are no longer suspended, and you have come up with a way to avoid the high system resource usage suspension, I am going to close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.