account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedyd

Reaction score
The status of my account shows that it is suspended. How do I make it active again? I need to use it. Thank you.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

kennedyd

Reaction score
It says now that it was suspended for inactivity. There is not an option to unsuspend. I have gone into the forums account and I have gone into the free hosting section to view details but can not find an option to unsuspend.

graphico

Reaction score
Im having the same problem, posted this afternoon but i have not heard back hopefully they are working on it would be nice to know though.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Im having the same problem, posted this afternoon but i have not heard back hopefully they are working on it would be nice to know though.

Post your own thread.

Don`t post in other`s thread.

Last edited:

gannman

Reaction score
This happens when you don't log into and/or post into the Forums in over a month. Been there myself.

kennedyd

Reaction score
This happens when you don't log into and/or post into the Forums in over a month. Been there myself.

Yes I am figuring that out, That is a pain but I guess it has to be done. Mine is there now and I clicked on the unsuspend button, now it's pending. Good luck with yours. Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You only need to log into the forums. There's no need to post at all, just log in for long enough that the system acknowledges you.

Status
Not open for further replies.