account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishanth13

Reaction score
my account has been suspended for uploading a nulled script . i apologise for not obeing your terrms and conditions and i promise that i will abide by terms and conditions in future and request you to please remove my suspension thankyou

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Nulled scripts are under zero tolerance policy and therefore your account cannot be unsuspended.

nishanth13

Reaction score
come on guys i had a great running site . i just uploaded the script in to a subdomain not into main domain .

come one guys every body can get a second chance

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No,Its clearly mentioned in our TOS.There is no way you can get back your account

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
how did it know i used a nulled script
You can quickly find information about this topic with a Google search.

A nulled script is a script that requires a license to legally use but the script has been illegally modified to remove the license protection implemented by the author of the script. Nulled scripts are illegal. As a general rule you should always obtain scripts and software directly from the author's website in order to avoid nulled scripts. Very often, nulled scripts also will have modified code inserted into them which will allow hackers to access your website or server, making nulled scripts not only illegal but very dangerous as well. VBulletin is a very popular high quality forum which is widely available in the form of a nulled script. VBuilletin is not a free script. It requires a paid license and be aware that VBulletin, (as well as the authors of other commercial scripts), have effective means of tracking down and identifying nulled versions of their scripts.

If you have any doubt about a script ask some questions before downloading or using it.
Always obtain your scripts and programs directly from the authors website and read the terms before downloading or using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.