account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

infunity

Reaction score
my account has been suspended for using nulled scripts. i didn't know that i was using one. i had purchased that script from someone else.

i am very sorry about it and humbly ask the staff at x10hosting to reinstate my account. i have worked a lot on my current website and don't want to lose it in 1 go.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Since your Account is suspended Under Zero Tolerance Policy we cannot unsuspend it.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
my account has been suspended for using nulled scripts. i didn't know that i was using one. i had purchased that script from someone else.

i am very sorry about it and humbly ask the staff at x10hosting to reinstate my account. i have worked a lot on my current website and don't want to lose it in 1 go.

Even if you purchased it, you didn't purchase it from the official website and the person you bought it from might have sold you a nulled copy.

As vishal mentions, under the TOS, nulled scripts fall under Zero Tolerance, regardless of whether or not you were aware of it being nulled.

Last edited:

infunity

Reaction score
please. can u suspend me for some days and then reinstate my account, that way I get the punishment and learn something from it.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
For zero tolerance suspensions, your account will remain suspended until it's terminated automatically.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. No backups are given.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
is it possible can i get the backup of my account at least.

No, you are not allowed to get backups of illegal thing. or anything else from your account.

infunity

Reaction score
please don't that to me. i spent a lot of time on my website and now when the whole work was done.
i made a mistake that i purchased a script without verifying it. give me a last chance.

infunity

Reaction score
No, you are not allowed to get backups of illegal thing. or anything else from your account.

it was one folder which was illegal, the rest of the thing was based on joomla for on which i spent a lot of time.

dlukin

Reaction score
You are wasting your breath. They will not budge.

All you can do is open a new account and start from scratch with legal scripts. And this time, keep backups of everything.

dhruv227

Reaction score
You are wasting your breath. They will not budge.

All you can do is open a new account and start from scratch with legal scripts. And this time, keep backups of everything.

i guess i will have to do that only.

Status
Not open for further replies.