account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliyah_jobuzz86

Reaction score
my account has been suspended and I lost 2m chips in zynga poker, before this happen,
I've received notification of winning lottery prizes Chips $ 200,000,000 and 150 Gold, I've tried to claim
but the error massage said error on page so I decided to do it later. When I tried again the next day, all my chips were gone and it stated there that my account was suspended
Please help to rectify the problem:(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see a hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username?

aliyah_jobuzz86

Reaction score
Can you explain more what is cpanel and what is hosting account. Where should i get it? sorry i dont understand

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've posted your problem in the free hosting support forum. We are here to discuss and try to help with your free hosting account http://x10hosting.com/. Since you don't know what cPanel or hosting account are, then you don't have an account here. We don't have anything to do with your zynga poker account.

aliyah_jobuzz86

Reaction score
Maybe this can help, it was on facebook

Congratulation,You are a lucky player today to get a lottery prizes Chips $ 200,000,000 and 150 Gol
Reward Chips/Zynga Game.Inc
Dear, Aliyah Ismail

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We are not Zynga. We cannot assist with Zynga Poker.

Zynga Poker doesn't even use x10hosting as a webhost. You need to contact Zynga, not us.

aliyah_jobuzz86

Reaction score
yes i understand that but look at this error massage which I copy and paste when i tried to claim the winnig prize and end up all my own chips were gone, that is why i register and send massage here

Your Hosting Account is Suspended</STRONG>
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]management [COLOR=blue !important]system[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] on x10Hosting.com.
» Go to the x10Hosting Account Panel

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What did you have to enter to claim the "prize?"

Cause if you had to enter your username/pass, you may have just given your account details to a scammer. My guess is the site that was running on x10 was suspended for Phishing, but you will still want to contact Zynga to see if you can recover the chips, because x10 has no affiliation with them.

If you can, what was the actual link to the page you had to go to in order to claim the prize? I might be able to bring up the account details for the user who owns the account and see -what- they got suspended for to ensure that's what it actually is.

Last edited:

aliyah_jobuzz86

Reaction score
Its ok, now I know it was spam, coz zinga will never send massage and ask to key in my email and password.I have read and I've already change my password and will change often. Anyway the chips that I lost wont get back for sure and the massage that i receive from the hackers i already report scam to zinga...thanks for your great help!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.