Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algorath

Reaction score
My account has been suspended due to "user transferred to another server".

How do I access my account on this new server, and why was I not informed of this change. This has caused a serious issue with some files which I needed access to this evening, and I was going no forewarning that this transfer or suspension was going to occur.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account. Just note that changes made hereafter will not me moved over to the new server automatically. This is because your files are packaged and haven't been restored to the new server yet.

Algorath

Reaction score
I have read all that information. I guess I should have been more specific. On the page they recommend logging in to Cpanel in order to back up files, just in case of accidental loss. Yet it appears that even Cpanel is suspended, so I am uncertain how they intended for us to back up our files.

Computer froze and posted this prior to your post DeadBattery. thank you for the opening the account. No changes will be made, just need to download the files to my computer. Thank you.

Edit: Still unable to log in to cpanel, just getting an error message. FTP is also not working, so no way to access file manager or files through FTP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.