Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebydas

Reaction score
Sir
my account got suspended for violate x10 hosting terms of service. But i couldnt find any thing that violate in my hosting http://eribz.co.cc/forum
at least figure out the correct reason for suspension. Now what i do to get my account back?
Help me please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Were there links to illegal downloads of music, movies, ebooks, or games in your forum? Were there links to sites or posts that gave a how to get around the security of software or servers? Was your forum itself a nulled software?

The wording of the suspension reason makes me think it was an automated script that suspended you the moment you uploaded illegal content. If you challenge the suspension, I could escalate this thread to staff so they can manually check your account for violations of TOS. Keep in mind that if they find the violation, your suspension will stand as zero tolerance. It will be a permanent suspension until it's automatically terminated, and no backups will be provided for you.

Ebydas

Reaction score
I just devolop it using phpbb3 . And i there no post or attachement. I installed the script and rules. Suddenly its show ur account suspend

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
So you dispute the suspension?

Ebydas

Reaction score
Oops sorry for my bad english. I didnt get u.
I just think the suspension due to a mod installed on my phpbb3 board. Is any way to get back my account?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If the mod was illegal software, then no. Your account is permanently suspended.

Ebydas

Reaction score
If its a automated suspension please check it manually. The mod is got from official phpbb3 mod db. If its found violate tos please inform me please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay. I now get that you are disputing this suspension. I'm now escalating this thread to staff so that they can manually review your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.