Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipwit

Reaction score
My account has been suspended and i was advised to open a support ticket. The message was "Account hosting not zt. Explanation of terms needed." I am not familiar with "zt". Please advise how to proceed.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
zt = Zero Tolerance. If I'm reading the suspension right, someone found the account being used for file hosting and suspended it under a Zero Tolerance suspension, as File Hosting is against the TOS of x10Hosting.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is mainly a mark so the other staff members would know how to handle the suspension, stands for Zero Tolerance. As the suspension reason says, explanation is needed. What is your hosting account about, what's the purpose?

cskipwit

Reaction score
My site is a church website which is under our domain name. The files on my sites are for the streaming videos on our webpage. This, in my opinion is not file hosting. The files are not put up there for people to download, but to view the streaming videos. Our server space is quite limited, and we store the videos on this server, which can be viewed at the following URL:

http://www.mtpisgahamec.org/sermon__video_

The html files on the x10 hosting server are for signing up for our church's newsletter distribution list. Our current hosting service did not support php and I found that this server did, so this was the initial thing that drew me to it.

Please advise how I may remedy this situation, because our videos are now inaccessible.

Thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since your website is not on x10hosting's servers, and you're hosting files here for another site elsewhere, that really is file hosting, and a violation of TOS. You're only allowed to have such files on x10hosting servers that have to do with a site you host here. I leave the decision about what do about this to the admins.

cskipwit

Reaction score
Ok that's fine. Is there a way to transfer my domain name to x10hosting's service? Does the pay service allow the file hosting? I'm really just trying to remedy this, and if I can't could i at least access the files to save them? Different webmasters have worked on the php scripts, and I'm not sure if I have the most recent ones saved on my storage.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Premium Terms Of Service

3. Content Restrictions
... While we strive to accommodate all types of sites our shared hosting may not be used for the following:
File or Image Hosting Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.