Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

coll4954

Reaction score
Hello,
My account has been suspended due to Dmca complaint zt.
Unfortunately this is due to a misunderstanding on my part, which I have explained to the person who sent the complaint (they sent the exact same letter to me as they did to you). I have fulfilled the steps they requested me to take (all pages on my website they wanted removed have been taken down according to their instructions), and I have corresponded with them via e-mail as well. As this is now resolved I would like for the suspension to be removed. Thanks in advance.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So you removed the pages from your site?

And you did this while under a permanent suspension with NO ACCESS to your hosting account? Suspicious, since you wouldn't be able to -get- to the hosting to change out the bad content on the site.

This is a Zero Tolerance violation either way since it's very simple to follow the TOS, and yet you instead ended up breaking copyright and invoking a DMCA violation against us. We will not unsuspend you for any reason at this point.

Last edited:

coll4954

Reaction score
As soon as I received the e-mail from them I removed all requested pages. This was more than 2 hours prior to you suspending my page. Please check your records and you will see that the 2 mentioned pages were removed via FTP before the suspension took place.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

If the suspension is permanent, could you then please close my account altogether? If possible shut down both my website account and my forum account, or instruct me on how to do so if I need to do it myself. There's no point for me to be a member anymore since the suspension is permanent. Thank you in advance.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
The accounts suspended under Zero Tolerance are terminated automatically.It might take 14 days or more.And we don't remove FORUM accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.