Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
may i know why my account gone suspended. :(

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

the cause is 2sichat - mysql chatbox [lwscanner code 0128111157050]. ....

but it not enable in forum. i try to install simpleportal mod for smf and other useful mod. but there are many mods are disabled. then why my account suspended?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

i not even putted flash based 3rd party chatbox that not use mysql but still same suspension.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
2siChat is a MySQL Chatbox which breaks the TOS as the TOS explicitly disallows shoutbox and chatbox scripts that use mysql. This suspension can't be removed; the best we can offer is the knowledge that an upgrade to Illuminated, Premium, or a VPS can fix this, however upgrading to Prime cannot as only Illuminated, Premium, or VPS actually move you off the free servers where it's forbidden.

Should you choose not to upgrade that's fine, but the suspension is permanent as long as it's on a free server.

Edit: Also, the scanner that found you was mine. In order for mine to have suspended for it, it had to actually be accessed; I just confirmed in the logs for the app that it did indeed see the 2sichat get ran, so it scanned it a few moments later, found it to match the known examples I have of 2sichat (which it should, because it -is- 2sichat), and suspended for it in accordance with the TOS.

Last edited:

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
however upgrading to Prime cannot as only Illuminated, Premium, or VPS actually move you off the free servers where it's forbidden.

i dont understand its meaning. can u please explain me?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

i think it may track the installation of mod?????

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

i not even get the chance disable it in forum or kinda ting. i uploaded in mod section i guess the smfportalmod and this mod. after installing i need to do it through admin panel. bit it disable my account within a second why?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

and i think chatbox not open. if u not sure then open the site in ur computer. if chatbox come then told me. im sure chatbox is disabled.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

i think the thing u guys are talking about it the BAR. the bar below the forum where PM, facebook button etc are included. the chat option also there but its DISABLED.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
here u may see the screenshot from my xammp test server what thing it is and the chat is disabled by default. it detected the bar i guess. no chat.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 17

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
support plz reply. :(

also i got suspended on 13th january when i try to install ad managment mod or something that. that use high resource. i got suspended. plz unsuspended my account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Having a chat script in your account is forbidden on free hosting. It doesn't matter that is was disabled. It was still there, it was detected in your account, and your account is permanently suspended for it. Livewire told you what your options were. You can upgrade your account to a hosting package that allows chat scripts such as the Illuminated, Premium, or VPS packages.

If you decide not to do that, then your account will remain permanently suspended until it's automatically terminated. Any access to your account (including backups) is not allowed.

[By the way, high resource suspensions are an entirely different situation and you were unsuspended back then because it's not part of the zero tolerance policy of violations against x10hosting's Terms of Service.]

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
if i purchase paid hosting will my site open slowly as it in free hosting? or Illuminated will be in diff server?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Illuminated is a different server.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Premium hosting packages have their own servers that share hosting with more options than free hosting and less users per server.

Illuminated has it's own server as well for fewer users to share hosting than free hosting, and it also has more options than free hosting.

Here's a plan comparison that compares the features all three shared hosting packages. http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
ok i dont have 60$ now can i use premium hosting for 1-3 month then change to Illuminated??? premium hosting 3$ per month right??? and what is premium TOS???

do u guys ban instantlly in premium and Illuminated also or give warning first like some other hosts???

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

tell me how to upgrade my account to premium now?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
As soon as the transaction to buy Premium goes through, log into the client area and submit a support ticket to request moving your free account to your new paid account. Don't forget to include your free hosting account details in that ticket.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Also don't forget the 3.95 per month plan is indicated as having to buy 3 years in advance - it's the triennial package, which basically means "buy once every 3 years." It boils down to 3.95 a month, but if you don't have $60 I dun think you'll be able to get the triennial which is over $100...

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
it is better to upload my backup to new account then. can u guys plz unlock the symbianhunter.co.cc domain for other account use?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Any access to your account is forbidden under the permanent suspension, so no modifications will be done. Your account will automatically delete itself after at least 14 days or more. It might take longer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.