Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish177

Reaction score
My account has been suspended in related to a vbulletin installation. I am not intended to use the same for any personal or commercial use. I was just trying to check the installation using a file downloaded from internet in a tech curiosity as a demo is not available in the site. Please unsuspend my account and I assure that I will not attempt it anymore in future.

Thanks

Anish

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No excuses.Your account is Permanently suspended.It will be terminated automatically.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to test stolen goods, download it to your personal computer and run/test it there.

anish177

Reaction score
An error due to ignorance can be given excuse. I have not started my account yesterday. i was a good member of x10 for more than one year. Please give me a chance.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the x10hosting TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account:

* No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Zero tolerance means no second chances. Your account will remain permanently suspended. Any access/modification to your account, including the taking of backups, is not allowed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
An error due to ignorance can be given excuse. I have not started my account yesterday. i was a good member of x10 for more than one year. Please give me a chance.

I've been a good member of the United States of America for 23.5 years. The USA wouldn't give me a second chance if I got caught stealing a car, so what's the point you're trying to make here? You got caught doing something illegal, and this is the penalty for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.