Account suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanxdtu19

Reaction score
i just got finished uploading ipb to my forum and refreshed my site and it said i was suspends isnt ipb a leagal program my friend said he got it from some site im not sure which but im srry for which rule i broke but i honestly do not no very much about forums and wat not my friend is teaching me as i go fun stuff but this was a miner set back can u help me understand wat i was suspended for i have phpbb installed it seems to be leagal are there any other leagal ones or any easy ones cause i do not want this to happen again thx for your help

ClanxDTU.x10.mx

srry for bad english :( me no english very well

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your suspension reason says that it's permanent.

clanxdtu19

Reaction score
may o ask y its permant and wat did i exactly do

is it even posible for it to be removed

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When the callback code for the license is missing, it means that the ibp code was altered in an illegal way to be used and redistributed as warez. The TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account specifically forbids warez. There is zero tolerance for this. Therefore, it is a permanent suspension. This means that your account access is completely revoked and the account is in the queue to be deleted after a while.

clanxdtu19

Reaction score
is it illeagal to have a file hosting website just a wondercause did that affenct my ban as well

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea because I never saw your site before it was suspended. File hosting websites cause permanent suspensions here, as well, as outlined in the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.