Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

kneefat76

Reaction score
The other admin on my site was apparently trying to put on a TORRENTED IPB or PB or whatever the forum thing is called, and now I got suspended for it. Is there a way I could get it back? I put a lot of work into the site and I currently don't have a back up /: I planned on not allowing the other admin onto the site, because I told him not to put any forum software onto it. I wanted to code my own basic forum.

So, any way I could get my account back?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You are 100% responsible for your account.

If you let someone have access to it, you live with the consequences.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your suspension reason says that it is a zero tolerance (meaning no second chances), permanent suspension. You are solely responsible for the security and content of your hosting account and your own backups. Since you gave your other admin access to the account, then you are still responsible for what they did with it. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

kneefat76

Reaction score
Ehhhh, /: alright.

Is there a way I could get my files back at least? I literally just put 7 straight hours into working on the site D:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Section 8 of the TOS that you agree to says that backups were your own responsibility. When a suspension like this happens, then you forfeited the entire account.

kneefat76

Reaction score
I literally just made my account this morning though. I didn't even know how to make a back up on this site.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no.

Per sections 6 and 8 of our terms of service, backups are your responsibility and all access to your account is revoked upon suspension due to breach of our terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.