Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

narusimu

Reaction score
Hello, my account has been suspended because of "Disallowed country", this is probably because I moved to Belgium. I really liked the wonderful service I got from x10hosting and what has happened is very unfortunate.

Moving to another webhost would be a massive inconvenience, but I guess I have no other options if my account does not get unsuspended. I filed an appeal but have not yet gotten a reply.

I hope that you will allow me to continue using this amazing service. If however you do not, then I at least hope to get a chance to take a backup of my databases and website files. The latter are very important to me and the backups I have are outdated.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell this looks to have been because the account was signed up for through a proxy; I'm awaiting further details from higher-ups to determine if this is one that's considered permanent or not though. Be advised though, under most circumstances it would still be considered permanent as the signup restrictions were bypassed, so I can't promise we'd be able to lift the suspension.

narusimu

Reaction score
A lifted suspension would really be ideal. In any case though, even if it's a permanent suspension, I want the chance to take a backup of my data. Thanks for your time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've removed the suspension. We back dated and suspended all accounts that used a myriad of proxies to signup in the past, your account was caught in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.