Ben Bexton

Reaction score
[B]cPanel Username: Ben Bexton[/B]
[
B]Subdomain: Chainexp[/B]
[
B]How long your account has been up: bout 2 weeks[/B]
[
B]Did you have the ads placed on every page: oops, no i haven't, didn't know you had to :sad:[/B]

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
I didn't know that you needed to ad adverts, and now i can't edit the pages to put them on.

blade

Reaction score
m8 for starters you get told to add them as when u get yer account details, u must add these in order to keep the site going. so download the ad codes to fix this also the my sql data base is down so your site wont be up at all til corey or auvee can fix the problem sorry to say. but make sure to put that add on or else u would be suspeneded.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you didnt know to put the ads up is no excuse.

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
well then i guess i don't have an excuse then if you aren't willing to take that as the genuine excuse.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well it says right in the T.O.S that you have to put up the ads ... did you not read it?

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
Actually blade with no disrespect ment, in none of the replys to applications or PMs was i ever warned about adverts. And I don't really look round the forums so i wouldn't know... all i can do is apollogise further and request that I be allowed time to alter my pages and place the adverts on.
P.S can you give me a link to the code for the adverts?
Kind Regards
Ben

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
no tyler i didn't read T.O.S as im rather impatient and have a really short attention span so i just skip large amounts of writing

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
right I've edited that pages every single one has an advert on it. So can you please unsuspend my account please? I have worked really hard on it and i don't want to put my hard work down the drain.
Regards
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.