Status
Not open for further replies.

nigelwong

Reaction score
cPanel Username: infinate
Subdomain: infinate.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: 4 Weeks
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes

Why has my account been suspended? It was even checked by Corey himself yesterday and reported that it was OK. I had a public_html problem reported yesterday and now this morning it has been suspended.

Checking my folder again, all content inside my public_html folder has been deleted, again. Please fix this aswell.

PM Messages from Corey:
Me: "
Also, what do you think of my site? Is there anything i will need to fix up?"
Corey: "Your site looks fine"
Me: "
Can you please take a look into my account, as anything i upload into the public_html folder gets deleted after 5mins or so (yes it actually uploads but deletes itself later). All files in other directories are fine.

Please find the problem and let me know if you will need to re-install my drive.

Thankyou."
Corey:
(After supply of acc. details): "I uploaded a file about 30 min ago and it has not been deleted. What exactly are you doing to update your site?"

However, this morning his file was deleted again along with account suspension.

Last edited:

nigelwong

Reaction score
Account Deleted?

Is there any particular reason as to why my account is being deleted?

Chirantha

Reaction score
Thats realy funny. Files get deleted, Account get suspended. Did you put Coin Job? May be that script has a bug and causing a lot of server load

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your site is suspended but I cannot find it in the suspended list. I will have to leave this for an admin.

nigelwong

Reaction score
Thankyou for your concern.

Here was basically what happened to clear any questions:

I once logged into my FTP account, finding all the files deleted.
I contacted Corey, who had trouble finding the problem
Several hours later, i recieved an Account Suspended message, then i posted here.
Another 2 hours, i checked my site again, seeing the message: This account is being deleted. Please save your files and find another host.
Another hour later, i checked again, only seeing it back to the Suspended message.

I am utterly confused. Would an easy way be to reset my account as i wouldnt mind that much, as practically all my files are being deleted. Each time i check, i lose more data inside my drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.