Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkpit

Reaction score
Acabo de recibir un email de los admins, diciendome k suspendian mi account porque la web teinia k estas en spanish, french o Ingles....pero es que mi pagina estava en castellano y ademas tenia puesto los ads....entonces ¿porque me cancelan la account?

I finish of receiving an email of the admins, saying to me suspended my account because the web these is in spanish, french or English .... but it my page is in spanish and i put your the ads .... then because they cancel the account?

Last edited:

slinkpit

Reaction score
Well... another time i recive a email from admins. you canceled my account, but, why? becouse my page is in spanish and i put your
ads url: makerfactory.x10hosting.com
username: makerfac
whats happen?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It appears your account was terminated by accident. We are trying to keep ahead of all the new accounts and we are sorry for the inconveience. You can make another site if you would like. You can either apply here in the forum or try the auto create again but I dont think it will work.

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
Just one question... is it a x10hosting rule that your site must be all in english? Can you get suspended for that?

I run 4 sites on my account and some of them are in french but i have an english community (phpbb2 forums) and a billingual site.

Status
Not open for further replies.