Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTmac17

Reaction score
My account is suspended and I don't really know where to go to get it unsuspended..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
My account is suspended and I don't really know where to go to get it unsuspended..

Look on the left hand panel. There is a link that says "Unsuspension Request" ... Click that. :)

timetodie233

Reaction score
just give up no matter what did on my old account they did not un suspened it. so i just gave up. im glad i desided not to pay for it because the service is not very good.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
just give up no matter what did on my old account they did not un suspened it. so i just gave up. im glad i desided not to pay for it because the service is not very good.

That is not true. You do not state why your account was suspended to begin with, nor how long you waited until you requested unsuspension.

x10 has had its share of problems, but Corey and staff are working hard to get everything in working order. Also, if you have been a member for any length of time, you would be aware of the fact that paid servers are different than the free servers.

athiwatc

Reaction score

You won't get suspend, If you are using PAID! hosting.
Inactive in forum will not get you bad(this is why most people get banned)

Last edited:

Micke_00

Reaction score
have you checked this post:
Code:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/12297-read-if-you-want-unsuspended.html

?

Should help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.