Account Suspension Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhato86

Reaction score
Tomorrow I Open Support Ticket For Resource Limit Hit Problrm , I Try Connect But Cant Log In My Site Since last 7Days, I Recevied Mail That "your hosting account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration, Your account has just been suspended for nulled software. "
Suspension Details

Your account was suspended by x10Hosting's administration.
Don't worry, this is often reversible unless you did bad things.
Your suspension reason is as follows:
nulled vb zt aco.

You will need to contact x10Hosting support to resolve this.

I Dont Know What"s The Problem, I Neve Use Nulled Software. Dear Admin Please Activate My Account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
vbulletin suite 4.1.0.zip in /home/yourcpanelhere.

You were saying what about not using vB for forum? Cause I'd also love to point out that I manually reviewed this account and SAW the forum in use and suspended it upon confirming a nulled script suspension.

Edit: Just in case you felt like needing more proof, /home/yourcpanelhere/public_html/vb4_readme.html is the readme file for vBulletin 4 Suite, /home/bhato/public_html/upload contains the forum itself, and /home/yourcpanelhere/public_html/do_not_upload contains vBulletin's "fix files" for when something gets broken. Ironically, you're not supposed to upload those UNLESS you have a problem (hence the folder being named "do not upload."

Vbulletin is also not in the habit of using "Null By VietvBB-TEAM" as a license number. Before asking, yes I have indeed asked them for a previous user who tried to claim it -was- a legitimate license number, and it is not (it is also not a license they can ever issue due to the way their license numbers are formatted).

This is indeed a permanent suspension as detailed in the suspension reason; nulled software, also known as warez and copyright infringement, is something we take very seriously here at x10hosting. In addition, once we have been made aware of a violation, we must act on it. The suspension will stand, and has been re-reviewed twice now, and is still permanent.

Last edited:

bhato86

Reaction score
vbulletin suite 4.1.0.zip in /home/yourcpanelhere.

You were saying what about not using vB for forum? Cause I'd also love to point out that I manually reviewed this account and SAW the forum in use and suspended it upon confirming a nulled script suspension.

Edit: Just in case you felt like needing more proof, /home/yourcpanelhere/public_html/vb4_readme.html is the readme file for vBulletin 4 Suite, /home/bhato/public_html/upload contains the forum itself, and /home/yourcpanelhere/public_html/do_not_upload contains vBulletin's "fix files" for when something gets broken. Ironically, you're not supposed to upload those UNLESS you have a problem (hence the folder being named "do not upload."

Vbulletin is also not in the habit of using "Null By VietvBB-TEAM" as a license number. Before asking, yes I have indeed asked them for a previous user who tried to claim it -was- a legitimate license number, and it is not (it is also not a license they can ever issue due to the way their license numbers are formatted).

This is indeed a permanent suspension as detailed in the suspension reason; nulled software, also known as warez and copyright infringement, is something we take very seriously here at x10hosting. In addition, once we have been made aware of a violation, we must act on it. The suspension will stand, and has been re-reviewed twice now, and is still permanent.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4950/snap20110922134038003.png[img]

Dear sir Livewire
this is the image of softaculous installation registration of my forum site.
i install smf forum for my "allmovies.x10.mx/smf/" site on 22nd sept 2011,
please check cpanel softaculous smf installation status,i regularly use smf forum since sep2011 till suspension of my account.

i not use vbulletin for forum please check again. i cant login in my site for atlist 10 days .
thanks for your reply.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][CENTER][IMG]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5235/snap201109221340380031.png
image of softaculous installation registration of my forum site[/CENTER]

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I -did- check your site. Repeatedly. You will not be unsuspended; there is indeed an illegally nulled version of vBulletin installed ON YOUR ACCOUNT.

Now, just to try and understand your argument, you're basically saying that by using SMF it was impossible for vbulletin to be on your account. This is 100% incorrect - SMF is on your account, and so is vBulletin. Your logic seems to be along the lines of "if I install one forum or CMS, I can't install another."

This is wrong. You have the following software on your account:
Wordress [installed]
SMF [installed]
VBulletin Nulled [on account, was suspended before it could install but doesn't make it any less illegal]
Clipbucket [on account, not installed]

So, once again, after a third re-review, this is -permanent-. I'm not 100% sure how you're not able to understand that I have looked in your account personally three separate times, and found an illegal vBulletin uploaded all three times. You can ask other questions if you have them, but asking us to unsuspend the account any more in the future will result in your access to the ticket system being permanently revoked, as we will not allow our time to be monopolized when a user is clearly in violation of US law.

In addition, softaculous doesn't show vBulletin as a forum you can install for a reason - softaculous only works with free software, and vBulletin is $149 USD for the forum install, and somewhere around $250USD at last check for the Suite version.

Last edited:

bhato86

Reaction score
Dear Sir
Thanks for Quick Reply I misunderstand The suspension issue.. now i understand the mistake i made, i upload vbzip file
since last six month . never use .
nice talking to you thanks for help...
bhato

Status
Not open for further replies.