Account suspension - vbulletin license issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdgvbmu

Reaction score
My account was suspended for vbulletin license # missing from my files.

The folder was given to me for testing by a friend.

I have no bearing on what is contained in the folders.

To resolve this, the 'bvs' subdirectory and 'blurredvisionstudios.com' addon domain can be removed and I'll inform my friend of this unfortunate news. I was under the impression that these were clean and registered files, not nulled scripts.

Thanks for the prompt notice of suspension and quick support!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless he provided you with a valid license as well, we can't unsuspend you. The vBulletin install -must- be licensed with a valid license # and have it set for the correct domain, or its considered unlicensed, which puts it as Warez, which is zero tolerance.

So get in touch with him and get the license information, because until that's done, it's permanently suspended. I'm hoping for your sake he actually -has- a license for it, because if not then the account is down permanently.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Scratch everything I just said. It really sucks when I go and dig in your account and find this:

Code:
   15-09-2010          ___
        _____         /\__\
       /::\  \       /:/ _/_         ___
      /:/\:\  \     /:/ /\  \       /\__\
     /:/  \:\__\   /:/ /::\  \     /:/  /
    /:/__/ \:|__| /:/__\/\:\__\   /:/__/
    \:\  \ /:/  / \:\  \ /:/  /  /::\  \
     \:\  /:/  /   \:\  /:/  /  /:/\:\  \
      \:\/:/  /     \:\/:/  /   \/__\:\  \
       \::/  /       \::/  /         \:\__\
        \/__/         \/__/           \/__/

sCript rElease

vBulletin.Suite.v4.0.7.PHP.NULL-DGT

Account permanently suspended irrevocably, no backups allowed, no access allowed, period. Have a wonderful rest of your new years.

cdgvbmu

Reaction score
After some careful debate with my supplier, I found out this was a nulled script.

Could you kindly delete the account and I'll re-create the other site I had either here on a new account or go elsewhere (or host from my own machine... which i really didn't want to do)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The account cannot be deleted manually anymore; under a permanent suspension it will be automatically purged from the system after a minimum of 14 days. The thing is, there's no promise as to -when- after that 14 it'll go; there's accounts pending termination that are close to 30 days suspended, so it might be a bit.

cdgvbmu

Reaction score
Fair enough...

now to have a serious talk with my friend for getting my account deleted.... he's got some hell coming his way...

cdgvbmu

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up this dead issue.

Could you please remove the add-on domain 'update.muvalhalla.com' from the account, my dns wont let me transfer it to a separate host if your servers still have it attached to an account here.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Discussion over.
**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.