Account suspension - Violation of ToS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfboy13

Reaction score
Dear X10Hosting Team,

My account's hosting service has been suspended, because of, as detailed, 'Violation of Terms of Service: Phising content'. Actually, this account belongs to the Styleresource Team, where I (Wolfboy), as the boss, and my employee (Cuddles) have access to the site root via FTP. Down to the indicated time, I was outside and not aware of my employee's actions. After a brief check I've seen the result and talked to my employee who, as a result, has been sent on temporary suspension until the case gets clear.
Styleresource is basically a development company and we do not, did not and will never do have any business with phising. I also guarantee hereby that such a thing can never happen again.

Yours faithfully,
Tommy Windler (Wolfboy)
Owner of account [wolfboy@iname.com]
Chief Manager of Styleresource

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You are 100% responsible for everything on your account.
Cuddles just cost you your Free Hosting Account and everything in it.
No access. No backups.

wolfboy13

Reaction score
In case if I'm willing to purge the account and make sure nothing misleading gets uploaded in this process, is there any chance to get the account working after a certain penalty?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The Free Hosting Account and all its contents will be deleted some time after 14 days.

No access. No backups.

wolfboy13

Reaction score
Does termination of the Free Hosting Account terminate the associated Forum account and access to the main CP as well?

Overall, thank you for your assistance.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum accounts are not deleted / terminated.
Your cPanel access will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.