Account Suspension when trying to backup my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naysha

Reaction score
hi,

I've been making a backup of my site in joomla and have been suspended by high usage of resources, warning 2 of 3. This is not the first time I make a backup, I have done many times before, but I don't understand why i am suspended now, I need to make a backup but I do not want be suspended ... please any member of the staff can remove these warnings to avoid reaching the warning 3 of 3 and see my site down?

Thank you!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Prefer to make manual backups.. Don`t use any script.

I don`t think staff members can remove these warnings. because this is rule of x10hosting...

As I know

Which account use 25% of server usage for more than 9 sec. will suspended automatically.

Last edited:

Naysha

Reaction score
As I mentioned, this is not the first time I've done a backup of my site, I have 1 year with my site, and have done many backups at this time, and because I previously suspended by high resource use, i perform a new clean installation of joomla with only the components and modules that i use.

I understand that the suspension is if you consume high resources of over 60 sec. bryon said so in this thread:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/99095-resource-usage-monitoring.html

I have no knowledge of how to do manual backups, Could you guide me on how to do it?, i will appreciate it.

thanks.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to cpanel file manager and select all files and folders in public_html and click on compress on the top of cpanel file manager...

Then downlaod the compress file...

Then Backup your database.

Go to phpmyadmin and click on required database. then click export.

after click on export a page will open don`t change anything on this page else compression... select .gz for yours.

and then download it...

Don`t understand anything ask again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.