Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

qolspony

Reaction score
Today is the first time I posted in these forums and the next thing I know the account was suspended.

This is also the first time I was going to do a serious site design.

I have one CMS called Wordpress. I have not had any problems with over usage until today.

What suggestions do people have? The site is barely off the ground and this unsuspecting suspension occurred.

Also, I posted a welcome message in one of the forums and it expectantly was not there. Did this happened to you? Was it concurrent with an account suspension.

Chris

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Today is the first time I posted in these forums and the next thing I know the account was suspended.

This is also the first time I was going to do a serious site design.

I have one CMS called Wordpress. I have not had any problems with over usage until today.

What suggestions do people have? The site is barely off the ground and this unsuspecting suspension occurred.

Also, I posted a welcome message in one of the forums and it expectantly was not there. Did this happened to you? Was it concurrent with an account suspension.

Chris
In Wordpress High CPU usage is usually caused by Plugins...

Write Down the Name of plugins you are using.
Then I can suggest you anthing

xvalnar

Reaction score
i think not that is his problem is cuased by that he have problems with wordpress but it is more that he is pissed that his account got suspended.

So @ qolspony did you logged in here at least every 2 weeks?
If not that is probably the reason for your suspension because you MUST be online from time to time here in the Forum and not to log into your cpanel from time to time

Also i belive that this section here isn´t the rigth one to post this,too

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i think not that is his problem is cuased by that he have problems with wordpress but it is more that he is pissed that his account got suspended.

So @ qolspony did you logged in here at least every 2 weeks?
If not that is probably the reason for your suspension because you MUST be online from time to time here in the Forum and not to log into your cpanel from time to time

Also i belive that this section here isn´t the rigth one to post this,too
He was suspended for High resource usage not for inactivity...

Status
Not open for further replies.