Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrofogey

Reaction score
My account has been suspended twice due to "high system resources usage" I have no idea what they are referring too. I don't have much media on my page and am just running wordpress. The site has been running incredibly slow as of the last week.
Thank you in advanced

all4God

Reaction score
This seems to be a widespread issue on x10 atm. I was advised to turn off plugins on my wordpress installation as they were apparently triggering my suspensions (despite the fact that most of them had been installed for at least a year with no issues...)
If you have anything like wordpress on your account you can try turning off plugins, but it hasn't made a huge difference for me. We can only hope x10 gets this issue under control asap

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey is working hard on fixing the speed, it should be fast again soon :D

I dunno what is happening with the high resource suspensions, they've been happening a lot more in the past week.

As all4God said, I would recommend disabling some addons (just for now, until corey has installed the thing).

~Callum

mattblog

Reaction score
Corey is working hard on fixing the speed, it should be fast again soon :D

I dunno what is happening with the high resource suspensions, they've been happening a lot more in the past week.

As all4God said, I would recommend disabling some addons (just for now, until corey has installed the thing).

~Callum

Adding on to what callum said, i already wrote a post on it which had a lot of people responding. So go check it out, usefull information. Both with and without the errors.
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/123329-account-auto-suspened-every-day.html

afrofogey

Reaction score
Also for some reason they aren't providing a link for me to take myself off of suspension.

afrofogey

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. This suspension stuff is getting annoying, but you fellows make it infinitely more tolerable with you help and the speed in which you give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.