account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexaesthetics

Reaction score
i recently transfered my domain from netfirms to godaddy and i believe it affected something where my account is now suspended. please unsuspend my account. thank you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
i recently transfered my domain from netfirms to godaddy and i believe it affected something where my account is now suspended. please unsuspend my account. thank you.

Actually not; what happened is listed on http://status.x10hosting.com

The reaosn it's suspended is so staff don't accidentally re-transfer your account to the replacement server for Cossacks, whose hdd is failing. It should get unsuspended without problem once the transfers are done.

alexaesthetics

Reaction score
i probably should have included this in the original message but i thought i was messaging staff directly.

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reasonuser transfered to another server.
Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

i downloaded and read the .pdf file u linked and from what i am able to surmise, it about x10hostin's issues transferring data from lotus to crossacks servers or vice versa? from the message i posted above, i think this might be due to my transfering my domain name from the netfirms server to the godaddy's server? becuase this suspension happened immediately when i initiated the domain transfer.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i probably should have included this in the original message but i thought i was messaging staff directly.

i downloaded and read the .pdf file u linked and from what i am able to surmise, it about x10hostin's issues transferring data from lotus to crossacks servers or vice versa? from the message i posted above, i think this might be due to my transfering my domain name from the netfirms server to the godaddy's server? becuase this suspension happened immediately when i initiated the domain transfer.

No, it because of server moves.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Your domain transfer had nothing to do with this.

We are moving from Cossacks, to a new cossacks. The hardware on old cossacks is failing, so we have to essentially evacuate the old server to the new one. :)

alexaesthetics

Reaction score
oh i see, any idea how much longer X10's transfer is expected to take? don't mean to sound impatient. >_<

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
400.354529294(phi) days.

No, not really.

We're not sure. Probably a few days. Hopefully less, but you never know. We're really just trying to get the accounts off before the HDD fails completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.