account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahlevani.b49

Reaction score
Hi.
The topic title might be a little inappropriate, since I'm not complaining about my suspension.
It's said that this suspension is due to high system resource usage.
I have unsuspended my site with no problem, yet I'm still worried about something.
Actually I'm running a wordpress based site with no special scripts. It's just a simple blog, and I have'nt used more than 3 mbs of bandwidth.
Yet there is something that can cause such a problem and that's a plugin I've recently used which creates xml sitemap( full name is XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress 3.1.6.3 ). I thought that would be the source of such problem and so I immediately deactivated it.
Now I wish to know if the problem is solved or there is still a problem. I really don't want to cause problems, since I do know what problems such high usages make, and besides I'm really enjoying x10hosting services and wish to continue using them.
I'd be very thankful if you would notify me about this problem. If it is solved or not, and (though somehow impossible) what is causing this problem.

Thanks

New:
My account has been suspended again, not even five minutes after I have unsuspended it. I really don't know what is causing this problem so I won't unsuspend it again until I'd get my answer here. I'm getting nervous now. I never had this problem before. I'm not a newcomer in this, and I've had sites in paid and free hostings and never faced such a thing. Maybe it's a bot or a backdoor script. I' confused really. I really want my site up and running again, and I really don't want to cause such kinds of troubles.
Will be very happy if I'd get a solution.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi.
The topic title might be a little inappropriate, since I'm not complaining about my suspension.
It's said that this suspension is due to high system resource usage.
I have unsuspended my site with no problem, yet I'm still worried about something.
Actually I'm running a wordpress based site with no special scripts. It's just a simple blog, and I have'nt used more than 3 mbs of bandwidth.
Yet there is something that can cause such a problem and that's a plugin I've recently used which creates xml sitemap( full name is XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress 3.1.6.3 ). I thought that would be the source of such problem and so I immediately deactivated it.
Now I wish to know if the problem is solved or there is still a problem. I really don't want to cause problems, since I do know what problems such high usages make, and besides I'm really enjoying x10hosting services and wish to continue using them.
I'd be very thankful if you would notify me about this problem. If it is solved or not, and (though somehow impossible) what is causing this problem.

Thanks

The high resource suspension is not due to space or bandwidth you used.

It is due to the amount of CPU cycles or amount of RAM used by your scripts to execute causes the triggers the suspension.

as the xml sitemaps can be one of the culprit but you can tweak it to work without taking heavy resources.

By the way, I unsuspended your account.

Last edited:

pahlevani.b49

Reaction score
The high resource suspension is not due to space or bandwidth you used.

It is due to the amount of CPU cycles or amount of RAM used by your scripts to execute causes the triggers the suspension.

as the xml sitemaps can be one of the culprit but you can tweak it to work without taking heavy resources.

By the way, I unsuspended your account.

I made an edit in my first post and I'm making an edit in this as well.
Well I know it's not about bandwidth.
I have completely disabled my xml sitemap and am still getting suspensions. What is wrong?
I'm totally confused for as if this goes on, I can't continue since I can't think of a way to stop this, I don't even know what is the cause, and as for unsuspending, just after unsuspending I'll get my third warning and then... .
Isn't there a solution?
Thanks for unsuspending but is it really correct to unsuspend it? I mean if the cause still exists then I will again and again get suspensions, and this can't go on forever, can it?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I made an edit.
Well I know it's not about bandwidth.
I have completely disabled my xml sitemap and am still getting suspensions. What is wrong?
I'm totally confused for as if this goes on, I can't continue since I can't think of a way to stop this, I don't even know what is the cause, and as for unsuspending, just after unsuspending I'll get my third warning and then... .
Isn't there a solution?

At the moment it is not suspended. Check for some time then if it suspended again then

post back the using plugin list so we can check which can cause the high resource suspension.

pahlevani.b49

Reaction score
At the moment it is not suspended. Check for some time then if it suspended again then

post back the using plugin list so we can check which can cause the high resource suspension.

Suspended again! for the third time and two minutes after unsuspending. Is this true anyway? I mean I haven't installed any plugin recently and everything worked fine up to now and then suddenly today.

I'm using:
wp-postrating
my mood
add to any+subscribe to any
custom smilies
ozh admin drop down menu
spam stopper
google analytics
xml-sitemap generator(It's deactivated and I've still got two suspensions.)

and that's all I remember.
These plugins were installed at least a week ago, and they worked fine. No suspensions.
Just today all of this started.
Besides I remember now that las Friday I faced a very strange problem. The plugins folder in wp-content was removed for no good reason. I fixed that and changed the password I think, and everything went on well up to now. and now... .

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Suspended again! for the third time and two minutes after unsuspending. Is this true anyway? I mean I haven't installed any plugin recently and everything worked fine up to now and then suddenly today.

I'm using:
wp-postrating
my mood
add to any+subscribe to any
custom smilies
ozh admin drop down menu
spam stopper
google analytics
xml-sitemap generator(It's deactivated and I've still got two suspensions.)

and that's all I remember.
These plugins were installed at least a week ago, and they worked fine. No suspensions.
Just today all of this started.
Besides I remember now that las Friday I faced a very strange problem. The plugins folder in wp-content was removed for no good reason. I fixed that and changed the password I think, and everything went on well up to now. and now... .

I can't see anything wrong with the plugins you are using,

Generally the resource can be taken by xml sitemap generator but in your case it is disabled, So try this, Just disable all and enable one by one and observe which is triggering the high resource suspension.

pahlevani.b49

Reaction score
I can't see anything wrong with the plugins you are using,

Generally the resource can be taken by xml sitemap generator but in your case it is disabled, So try this, Just disable all and enable one by one and observe which is triggering the high resource suspension.

Sorry but can we postpone it for a while.
I'm having a class in 15 minutes. So I can't do this. Can I unsuspend it later by myself? and then do all these things?
I don't think there would be anything wrong with the plugins, they worked well before and no change has been made. Yet I'll check this.
Thanks for you time.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm having a class in 15 minutes. So I can't do this. Can I unsuspend it later by myself? and then do all these things?
I don't think there would be anything wrong with the plugins, they worked well before and no change has been made. Yet I'll check this.
Thanks for you time.

You welcome. But try to do what I said and post back.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for you time.

Yes you can unsuspend yourself in account panel.

Last edited:

pahlevani.b49

Reaction score

Yes you can unsuspend yourself in account panel.

Hi.
The problem seems to be with the AddToAny plugin.
Each time I activate it I get a suspension. It used to work very well, but now seems like it doesn't. There seems to be a problem with it, and I'm trying to figure out what this problem is, since it was a good plugin.

Now I must mention that I really appreciate your great support. I am very thankful for your help, and can't thank enough for the time you spent on this.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.