account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

newzbean22

Reaction score
hey sorry for that but i didnt meaningly did it.
but actually i was not uploading that file for any kind of that purpose but i uploaded that file as to show them an example of such sites.
please unsuspend my site. i was running a wordpress site which provides news to people free and all the articles in it were genuine written by me and also it had no ads and so it was non profit one and also i had no intention of hurting my visitors
therefore i would request you to unsuspend my account. i think i was facing a lot of suspensions today especially today and so i think all those were because of over use of resources and i used only nearly 28-29 mb as shown in cpanel.
if you think i am still worthy to be suspended can u please give me the backup of that site because i took a lot of effort to make it to such a position and all fixings and writing 28 articles. please i was really genuine.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Uploading a phishing site for -any- reason has never been tolerated. This is a permanent suspension we cannot remove, and under the Terms of Service there are no backups provided to users under a permanent suspension.

newzbean22

Reaction score
but it wasnt actually me who tried to upload.
one of my friends told me to upload that to my account and send the link to him.
i thought he was doing that just to give a surprise to his close friend.
i had no intention of that
and i am now in terrible feeling that all my hardwork had gone lost
i am not a cheat.
i dont want to trick anyone just give help like news to them
see my site
see it and review that site
all the articles read those nothing is ingenuine and u can understand that i am not a cheat..
so please.
atleast a backup. i dont request my site ..
i admit it was my mistake believing my friend blindly
but it is very bad to treat me so.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Livewire has already explained why you are permanently suspended and why you won't get any backups. It's all outlined clearly in the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. You are completely responsible for everything in your account.

newzbean22

Reaction score
nope but
why cant u see my hardwork
are u thinking that i had to work all this time for nothing
atleast i could serve people.
it is very cruel to do this
very cruel so atleast backup..

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Permanent zero tolerance suspensions don't get backups because the account is permanently locked away and is waiting for deletion. That's really all there is to it. Everybody here is held to this same standard. No amount of arguing is going change it, especially when people use their accounts to host illegal material. Zero tolerance. No second chances. No backups.

When you agreed to the TOS, you gave x10hosting the power to enforce it on you.

Last edited:

newzbean22

Reaction score
you can see that i have never ever hosted illegal matter in my account and so i think this is first and that too by accident as i told and so why do i have to get this.
i think its too bad of your Zero Balance Policy
if i was in your place i would have given all users a second chance to learn from mistakes
too bad

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"First and by accident" however it occurred less than 3 days after reading the TOS and agreeing to abide by it.

And as for the "if i was in your place," don't start until you are. There's a reason we have a zero tolerance policy - we didn't before, and no one bothered to use their second chance. My suspending system catches 25-50 violators daily. The one on the server catches dozens more than that. The reason is simple - we gave users a second chance before, and none bothered to use it. As such, we lost our tolerance for those who can't follow the TOS.

And how do you figure "never ever hosted illegal material" and how we're supposed to judge that; the account was 70 hours old when permanently suspended, and phishing is in violation of federal state and local legislation and therefore files under Illegal Material in the TOS.

Ticket closed; you're not getting unsuspended, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.