Account Suspension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seiferek7348

Reaction score
Today, my server has been blocked due to the strange allegations and has not supported the language.

I have received information on a mailbox that is suspected that the account was once a file hosting.
For me it's just insult a potential customer.
Not only that the plaintiff is alleged that the account was blocked from day to day.
Probably would be fitting to give first time to explain the situation instead of pushing on the strength of advertising?
I'm glad only the fact that not happened yet purchased from you, paid hosting because if you approach a potential customer, then I assume that the current customers approach is even worse.

As for the language is not supported ... I just upload to the server version of the English speaking service and the service itself was to be a two-lingual. Poorly know English translation because the content did not last a moment.
Instead, I was denied access to the ftp, and domain of your ad appears.
If that although it was a decent ad hosting .. but no! It is plain spam!

I'm just embarrassed to approach a potential customer!

After what I saw in my domain I expect that instead of a decent approach to employee x10hosting.com get a message to "Get off." Actually, it would not be surprised if my message just disappeared from the forum without response.
I have never been treated this way by the company in which I was going to buy a product.

Mockery!

If any of the staff treats potential customers seriously, I provide:
account id: SMP10600483
Hosting Username: seifer
Hosting Server: starka
Main Domain: img.x10.mx
Addon Domain: fotozip.tk (Check out what there displays a x10hosting and say that this is not a mockery ...)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Unsuspended.
What caused the suspension was this:
Free Image Hosting

If you found this site looking for it for some free photo hosting.
and
Hosting Zdjęć
Image Hosting

On your homepage. All that was required was an explanation, which you have provided. As there was no actual script, we have no reason to keep you suspended.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.