account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick_verkoyen97

Reaction score
good day
i just got suspended reason :Rapidleech - [zero tolerance, permanent suspension] [lwscanner].
i didnt know it was not allowed

i just wanted to download a lot files from a downloading server (because 1 by 1 would take to long)
and some1 told me to use that rapidleech thing that you can download it all the same time

and now i see i got banned while uploading it :s
i really had no idea

i hope my account can get unsuspended and i will immediatly remove rapidleech and not upload it

thank you for your time

greetings

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You did know it wasn't allowed. Here's an extract from the Terms of Service to which you agreed and read upon signup:
Terms of Service said:
* File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

It's a permanent suspension for violation of these terms. You can have no further access to your account or its files as per section 8 of the Terms of Service (below):

Terms of Service said:
8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Rapidleech was clearly forbidden as outline by the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. Your account is permanently suspended, soon to be terminated/deleted, because there are no second chances for that violation of TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.