account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaushal.858967

Reaction score
Hello,
I posted 2 messages apologizing about my mistake to violate the rules of x10hosting.
I also promised to remove an content (proxy code in my case) that violates the rules. Unfortunately, even that seems impossible.

So, may I please request the x10hosting's moderator/administrator to allow me to back up my data? I do not want any data related to proxy, x10 can surely delete it. All I want is my images that I have uploaded. Please allow me to back that up!

Hoping for a positive reply, thanks.....

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Per the free hosting TOS:

8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

Any and all access to your account is not allowed. No backups.

kaushal.858967

Reaction score
If backup is not allowed, how am I going to get the uploaded material back? I don't have it on my computer system...
Is anything possible? I am a genuine person, not some fraud and hence, I beg to grant me backup, please....!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Section 6 of the Terms of Service says that backups are your responsibility, and that no backups will be provided for accounts suspended due to violation of the ToS.

6. System Backups

Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the terms outlined on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.