Account Suspention

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonetrooper9494

Reaction score
My account is suspended (6E44F4408A2F), and it told me to open a support ticket here... I understand now that having proxies on my websites is not allowed, and I will remove when I next get the chance. It is my fault for not reading the Terms of Service thoroughly. Currently, I am in the process of transferring domain registrars and can not access my email, webmaster@clonedrone.com, so I ask that maybe I can be suspended for a few days so I can complete my domain transfer and delete the proxy files, and them have my account punished or inactive for x days.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
My account is suspended (6E44F4408A2F), and it told me to open a support ticket here... I understand now that having proxies on my websites is not allowed, and I will remove when I next get the chance. It is my fault for not reading the Terms of Service thoroughly. Currently, I am in the process of transferring domain registrars and can not access my email, webmaster@clonedrone.com, so I ask that maybe I can be suspended for a few days so I can complete my domain transfer and delete the proxy files, and them have my account punished or inactive for x days.

Hi clonetrooper9494,

We cannot unsuspend you because we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding hosting proxies on our servers.

- Adam

clonetrooper9494

Reaction score
So basically, my site is stuck as suspended? I can't do anything with my account now? Could I have a copy of my account so far? I can't just have one week to close everything up? Like I said before, I was in the middle of a domain transfer. Also the proxy was meant for my personal use, I had added a password to it so only I could use it... Lastly, if I could just get a download of the current files in there that is my main priority.

Edit: You can disable my site publicly, just as long as I can access my email and zip up my public_html... I just want my public_html and to access my email for a few days. You can delete my account after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.