Account Suspention

Status
Not open for further replies.

faysalmohammed12383

Reaction score
Hello, I need help with my account suspention. All I did was install a vBulletin Forum and it was suspened. When I check the reason, it said vBulletin forum was installed but no license key found so does it matter if there is license or not.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It matters because vBulletin is expensive commercial software and we do not allow nulled software or commercial software with required protection, (including license keys), absent.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
If you have a proper licence for the domain, you may be unsuspended unless your install was found to be nulled.

[edit] Asked vbulliten anyways, your domain isn't licensed.

Last edited:

faysalmohammed12383

Reaction score
Well, it works on other Free Hosting site, but I don't like them. Just because I love this hosting site I want to make it here but sad ;(

By the how come you allowed it when you go Premium?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You aren't. You still have to get a legitimate version of the software or you'd lose your account on Paid as well.

The different is on Paid you'd lose whatever $ you paid for the service as well.

In either case, had yours been legitimate and properly licensed, you'dve been allowed to use it. Nulled is nulled, and we don't tolerate it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.