account terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

aircar

Reaction score
09/30/2010 00:09
I am not very computer knowledgable, and am disabled and living on a pension. I do not understand most of the terms that are thrown around in regards to servers and outages and much of what is discussed in your forums. For the last two weeks or so, my computer (all be it a very old computer) has been dead. I finally got a new processing chip (it is called an amd athalon?) and installed it and my computer now works. I use Firefox primarily, and have found that I cannot log onto the forums and community pages with it. I thought it was just an anomoly which you would correct because I would not possibly be the only one, so I kept on trying for about 4 days. I was still able to view my web pages with this program so I thought you would just have to fix a minor thing and that would be that. Eventually I simply reverted back to IE6 (windows 2000 is not pompatible with IE7 or newer, apparently). and was able to log on to the community page just in time to see my web page shut down and my cpanel closed. I looked throught all that I could find, and read that I sould be expecting an Email to aircargk@gmail.com (where I found that I don't even know and can't find it again,) so i waited until today to read the email, but it has not shown up. I am assuming that the email would instruct me as to haow to re-establish my web space, but for now I am at a total loss.

If any of this makes any sense to anyone, I would appreciate a little helpful instruction and insight

Thank-you

Gordon - aircar

aircargk@gmail.com

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello.

I login using Firefox and it works just fine. Make sure you have Javascript enabled.

Unfortunately, inactivity suspensions require you to login to our forums at least once every 31 days. Then if your account is suspended for 14 days, the system would automatically terminate your account.

What was your original cPanel username? Was it also aircar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.