Account terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

JawazaD

Reaction score
Hi there. I was inactive since last year July. Since then my hosting account has been suspended. I mean.. terminated. I logged in just today and try to re-register for new hosting and tried to open a support ticket withing the control panel. But it turns out that I couldnt open a support ticket because of the server my hosting related to and i couldn't sign up because of the country where am I now.

For your kind information, I'm a Malaysian student studying Medicine in Egypt. I would like to request some help upon on creating a new free hosting account.

Best Regards,

Jawazad Khan.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The country aforementioned tops(>5%) the list of x10 service abusers.
Hence,the country-specific block.

JawazaD

Reaction score
yes.. im aware of that.. before this i had my account upon request.. because Egypt has been blacklisted since 2006 i think in x10.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well,actually the "other" country in the aforementioned text was the intended one.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We currently have no way to manually create accounts for users in blocked countries. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and wish you the best of luck in locating another host.

Should you still wish to use x10, I would recommend premium hosting. While it does cost a small amount of money, I do not believe there are any country blocks on it and there is no activity requirement on the forums, as well as much higher resource limits.

JawazaD

Reaction score
I think corey can help us out..my previous hosting account was created by Fedlerner ..

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, with the current server setup, there is no way to manually create your free hosting account at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.