Account terminated

maaix10h

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help here. I didn't realise this was what would happen. I missed signing in on time as have been quite busy and tonight I thought I better deal with signing in and have found it says it's been terminated.

Are you able to reinstate our site please?

User Name
maaix10h
Status
Terminated

Thankyou

maaix10h

Reaction score
It's says it is already registered, which could mean to us.

I went over the 30days. But I was sure I signed in last month.

ctyrd

Reaction score
It's says it is already registered
What, said it is already registered??? Just curious. Usually when there is no dns on lookup at the SOA server, the domain would be available to add to the account.

Anyway I have not seen a response on discord. If it is recoverable I'm sure staff will let you know.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Account has been restored.

However, Please note this can only be done on special cases to cases basis. Also in your case we do see you did not access your account between 9/27 and 12-2 well passed the required login attempts. We can also see that our system did send you aprox. 12 emails before this termination happened.

maaix10h

Reaction score
Thankyou so much.

I'll login today after work and be sure to put a reminder in my calender to login in 30 days time.

maaix10h

Reaction score
Hi again.

I'm having difficulty seeing our website, it's not appearing as it should, like it's not restored completely. How do I fix this. It also wouldn't accept my username and password for me to log in. I'm reaching out to the other admins of our site to see if they can help, but if they can't load the website, they won't be able to sign in either.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hi again.

I'm having difficulty seeing our website, it's not appearing as it should, like it's not restored completely. How do I fix this. It also wouldn't accept my username and password for me to log in. I'm reaching out to the other admins of our site to see if they can help, but if they can't load the website, they won't be able to sign in either.
It is loading from here:
https://maai.x10host.com/

Use the client panel to update username/password. https://x10hosting.com/login
The username for client portal is the email address you signed up with.

maaix10h

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, the website page is loading, but not with our content on it.

I can sign into the portal ok, I'm signed in now.

It's the website I can't sign into and it isn't recognizing our email addresses or original usernames for me to reset any of the passwords.

is there another way to reset the user and password?

maaix10h

Reaction score
Thankyou, I've figured it out via WordPress Manager and am now signed in. After running all the updates, I may be able to restore the date from my backups.