Account termination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niskumar

Reaction score
hey,Corey,
can't really thank you for all your services and help,i can't find words,for not many have this attitude towards others.
its been great to get hosted with you.

i understand the plight and problems being faced at present but since my patience was running thin,i ventured for other options and got hosting elsewhere,so please consider terminating my account.

no one is to be blamed for this,and i shall try to maintain my presence in the community and hopefully get hosted for my other projects with you in near future.

you have been nice host.

nishant.x10hosting.com

thanks,
niskumar

niskumar

Reaction score
Ad-Free one buddy,though not that much bandwidth as x10 gives, actually my friend was eating my head and i had to get it done before he would kill me,LOL

We were working on a project and he simply couldn't wait to see it online.

niskumar

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
When the server comes up we will terminate your account. Are you sure you dont want to keep it ??

niskumar

Reaction score
I would have kept it for say future project because i have started work on current but since its getting hoggy on current server and elsewhere i read its nearly 250 signups a day may be keeping it and doing nothing will be preventing other person who might be more needy,from getting account.

Don't worry,I'll hog the forum and when need,request it again at that time.

niskumar

Status
Not open for further replies.