Acount suspended for high system usage after the lotus's downtime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs135

Reaction score
Yesterday, after the server(lotus) downtime, when I tried to access my site, it showed that my hosting account got suspended for using high system resources. After the downtime, for 2-3 minutes, the site was ok but damn slow. A few minutes later, my account got suspended. I sent the unsuspension request yesterday itself and havn't recieved a response from the staff till now :( Also I sent a support ticket too yesterday for this same issue and no reply till now for that too. Is anyone facing this same problem?
I request the support staff to please resolve this issue.
Regards,
Mahesh

louiedave

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you fell, I got suspended to just now....
Same experience here slow loading server downtime... then bam hit me... suspended

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yesterday, after the server(lotus) downtime, when I tried to access my site, it showed that my hosting account got suspended for using high system resources. After the downtime, for 2-3 minutes, the site was ok but damn slow. A few minutes later, my account got suspended. I sent the unsuspension request yesterday itself and havn't recieved a response from the staff till now :( Also I sent a support ticket too yesterday for this same issue and no reply till now for that too. Is anyone facing this same problem?
I request the support staff to please resolve this issue.
Regards,
Mahesh

We have been having some severe technical difficulties with Lotus lately, and staff members are working around the clock to resolve this issue.

First of all, please check that there are no scripts that may be consuming high levels of resources on your account.

Additionally, staff receives massive amounts of support tickets, so responses cannot be immediate. Please make sure not to add new replies to your ticket, as that only pushes the ticket back to the bottom of the queue. A staff member will help you through official support in a timely manner, as soon as possible.

Yeah, I know what you fell, I got suspended to just now....
Same experience here slow loading server downtime... then bam hit me... suspended

If this is your first time being suspended, you can unsuspend yourself manually through your account manager. Please be sure to do this promptly before your account becomes permanently terminated.

http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport

Status
Not open for further replies.