Activated, but still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ericsbored

I just got my activation email giving me all my logins for cpanel, ftp, mail and all that and nothing works. My ftp won't connect. I can't get to my cpanel. I'm new, someone please help me out! Thanks in advance. -eric

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's generally good to post your account details, like domain\subdomain and username.

-Corey

Akkarin

Reaction score
FTP Server is down as far as I know. Cpanel works for me, though it did take long to load. It might be because your account is new or maybe the server is having problems.

Corey you got there before me, lol.

Last edited:
E

ericsbored

Akkarin said:
FTP Server is down as far as I know. Cpanel works for me, though it did take long to load. It might be because your account is new or maybe the server is having problems.

Corey you got there before me, lol.
Mydomain is ericsbored.com. I just started this the other day. I just dont know if im doing something wrong, or if the servers are down. Username is ericsbor.

E

ericsbored

ericsbored said:
Mydomain is ericsbored.com. I just started this the other day. I just dont know if im doing something wrong, or if the servers are down. Username is ericsbor.
I need to know why i can't login to anything. It says I need a site with ads up in a week and that's not going to happen if I can upload anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.