Ad Code Support (Flash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalim3ru

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Nuno Cunha and I'm currently being hosted by x10hosting...

Can one of the admins help me with this:

My webpage has 4 main pages:

- First Page (visitors)
- Intro (flash mainly)
- Main (flash mainly)
- Photo Gallery (Coppermine Gallery)
- Wimpy Player Page (Java Window with player)

I'm not very expert in programming, I've made my webpage using mainly Swishmax, and sourceforge's coppermine photo gallery....

I was wondering if any of the admins are willing to help me by putting the ads in my webpages...I've only got it on the first page for now...

Thanks in advance....my account is located @ kalim3ru.x10hosting.com

Chris

Reaction score
Do the same for the Intro and Main page as you've done to your First page. As for the Coppermine Gallery, which I think is PHP, you need to insert it by modifying the ad code. I will make a tutorial which addresses this RIGHT after I answer a few more questions. And for the Wimpy Player page, I am not so sure. It's java, so I think you can just insert the code anywhere... you'll just have to find the page to insert it in.

Experiment! It will not hurt. Just remember to back up your files in case you screw something up.

Also, I noticed that you are streaming an MP3 song... if it's yours, just say so, because I might have not been aware. But, according to the x10Hosting Terms of Service, "x10Hosting does not allow" illegal material, which "includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation" to be "stored on it's servers".

From the x10Hosting Terms of Service.

EDIT: I am working on a tutorial that addresses common issues of placing ads. Here it is: http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=966. Although, since I have no clue what you are using and need to find out how to put the ads, it might take some time until I put it up. Hopefully others can help until then.

Last edited:

Kalim3ru

Reaction score
Thanks!

First when I applied for free hosting, I clarified all my doubts about the mp3 issue...

I will only have my own productions, so there is no copyright problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.