Ad Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylon

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having problems integrating the ad code in Invision Power Board v2.0 Final, could any one help me?

I've tried placing the PHP include into the bottom of the Header/Footer wrapper, and at the top...but it no workie. :frown:

Can anyone help me?

- Cylon

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hay Josh i wondered who youre next host would be! The way i did it in with IPB in vertion 2 is to go into "Board Header" in "Global HTML elements" and adding the java script add code at the top above everthing. Hope this helps

Trev

Cylon

Reaction score
Yep

Hey Bud,

And they call the internet so big :p

I was going to get LunarPages, but this is better.

Uh - I know, I've designed skins in the past, just the whole javascript inserty thing, I couldn't figure out.

Thanks bud.

xStylezx

Reaction score
Im also having problems getting the ads on my invisionboard also.Ive tried all the methods listed in the forums here and in different places within the template header area and nothing.Never had a problem like this before.(Also ive tried the phpinclude method on the forums as well)Any help is appreciated,thanks.

neonerz

Reaction score
Why don't you post your code and we could see what your doing wrong. By you just asking for help without giving any details makes it pretty hard for us to help.

xStylezx

Reaction score
I understand that,but why post code thats already spread out all over the forums here?I already mentioned that ive tried all the various methods listed in the forums.If i listed all that code here it would seem a little useless when its found right here on these same forums.All i need is help from someone that got invision installed with the ads

neonerz

Reaction score
Just because you read a tutorial on how to make it work, dosen't mean you did it right and it didn't work.

Obviously if there are serveral threads on how to make it work and you tried everything and it didn't work, YOUR probably doing something wrong.

prasys

Reaction score
I think I need to post the exact how-to on replacing it

IPB v2 handles stuff differenet from 1.3 (pardon me for my typos..I'm too sleepy)........So you will end up getting some weird errors..

Here is a good guide :-

forums.ipbhelpers.com/lofiversion/index.php/t2117.htm (might be updated..Just do a search @ IPBHelpers)

xStylezx

Reaction score
neonerz said:
Just because you read a tutorial on how to make it work, dosen't mean you did it right and it didn't work.

Obviously if there are serveral threads on how to make it work and you tried everything and it didn't work, YOUR probably doing something wrong.

I know that i did it right as i went back and tried many times with each of the methods.Im not the type to post asking for help unless ive exhausted many means to get results.So YOUR probably making an unfair assumption of me. :teeth_smi

Status
Not open for further replies.