ad Free Plan Question !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
Hey Guys :
i wanna ask about something ..
iam using the Ad Free Plan , and iam running a wordpress blog and i have some questions !
after i read the terms and the rules and i took a deep look in the forums posts ...

Q1 - when i login to wordpress blog admin area i cant see the feed rss , it keeps says loading and then nothing appears !!
and iam sure i have no problem in my blog so what i have to do ? iam not so worried about the wordpress feed rss but iam thinking to install a wordpress plugin which called Flickrss which depends on the feed rss so if the wordpress feed rss doesnt show in the admin area so i don`t think that flickrss plugin will work .

Q2- about the terms and the rules i read them many thems and i wonder about the section when you said you cant host warez and other stuffs , do you mean cracked files ?? or illegal versions of softwares ?? or any kind of file ?? and what if i link to files in other hosts ?? is linking and hosting disallowed ? and what about articles or tutorials about hacking , cracking ?? just articles ??

that is all for now

and to be honest i tried so many webhostings plans free and paid ones , but i didnt feel comfortable like i do in x10hosting , its really awesome work awesome support .

Thank You Guys

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The RSS feed should be working because you are on intermediate PHP and Wordpress will run perfectly fine on it. The problem might be with the programming or the design itself. Please check it out in the Wordpress forums.
If you are speaking of linking to 3rd party illegal, pirated or cracked software, then it is not allowed. You can link to legal trial versions of softwares from trusted sites. File Hosting is not allowed on x10 servers.
Promoting illegal activities is also against the ToS.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
Thanks dude for your reply , i will put that in mind , and i asked about the rss problem in wordpress forums and i checked my old webhosting which runs the same wordpress version iam running in x10hosting and it is working fine there , and iam gonna try to findout out wjat is going on :) thanks again , and what about articles ? i cant link to softwares what about writing about cracking and hacking as a knowledge with some tutorials ?? i wanna know to not get suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.