Ad problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

reject

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the ad code on my forum. I have the ad management thing installed. The ads show up sometimes, but it's mostly inconsistent and disappears sometimes. I don't know if this matters. If someone from x10 checked my site and the ad management code was being like it has been, would I be suspended?

A poster from my site that I talk to off the site says it has to do with the browser. He says that the browser is waiting for the request from the ad, but it doesn't come in time, so it just skips it. I have no idea how much truth there is to that.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, you need to make sure you have the ads being displayed to every person, or else you will be suspended. I would try another way of adding them to your forum.

reject

Reaction score
I basically started from scratch with the ad management thing and re-installed it. If the ad fails to show up all the time then I'll try the Global Headers & Footers mod.

EDIT - It shows up perfectally fine and doesn't disappear on my main page (where I use WordPress). Maybe it does have something to do with the Ad Management mod.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Try using the Global Headers and Footers mod. That might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.