Adbux Tutorial (How to really make money from this)

LyteNight

Reaction score
If you haven't signed up yet, please use my referral link: http://adbux.org/?r=pensoftware
Or you can use the regular link: http://adbux.org. But before using the regular URL, please read below.

Sometimes you guys wonder, "How do you really get money from this program?" Well today, I'm going to reveal some of my secrets!

Signing Up:
If you sign-up using my referral you will not lose any money nor gain any extra money (unless you also join my site, PTCRewards.us.to.) If you don't use my referral link and directly sign up to Adbux, then you'll automatically get placed into the "Buy Me" pool where people can buy you to be their referral. The downside of being in a "Buy Me" pool is that you don't get the money people pay to buy you. You're forced to click for them, like a slave.

Interests:
How much ads you can see depends on your interests. Some of the good interests are Get Paid To, Music, Electronics, Internet, Hobbies, Webmasters, Social Networking, and Video Games. However, other ones can also give lots of ads, but these are the only ones I've tested.

Clicking Ads:
You click ads by moving your mouse of the "Incentives" button and clicking on "Browse Ads." After you're there you will see a list of ads. You can click them once every 24 hours. Also new ads come up once they are approved by Adbux and if you catch them you can click those. However, most new ads disappear within minutes, so you have to be fast! Once you click an ad, a new window/tab will pop-up. You will see the website and in a few seconds - minutes a black box with a countdown timer will pop-up at the top left. If you don't see one after a few minutes then you should close the window and try opening it again. After the countdown timer reaches 0, you will either get a check mark or an "X." If you got a check mark then you were credited for that ad and you just earned your first cent on Adbux. If you get an "X" that either means you have more than one window open, or the ad expired. You can only view one ad at a time, after you see the check mark or the "X" you can view another one. Viewing more than one ad will not give you any money.

Referrals:
Referrals allow you to get money faster because for every cent they get, you get. If your referral is active they can earn you the same money in half the time! If you have 10 referrals that are active, that's ten times faster! And on and on. You can get referrals by posting your referral links in your signature, advertising, or more. Paying people to be your referral in the Marketplace isn't allowed on X10Hosting.

Premium Membership:
This will initially cost you some money, but if it plays out right for you, then you can make at least $5-$10 more each month! Premium Membership allows you to choose more interests and gives you more money for each click (0.005 ads become 0.0075 and 0.01 ads become 0.015). Also even if your referrals aren't Premium, you will still earn the increased amount!

Adbux Auto Line (AAL):
AAL allows you to get referrals when they sign-up. When a member signs-up without a referrer they have a chance of becoming yours automatically! But, since there's a lot of people, referrals will be hard to get. I usually get around 1 referral per day.

Offers:
Adbux also allows you to do offers for money, but I won't discuss them into detail here. However, I have a warning... When you are doing the cellphone offers CHECK the tiny text on the bottom! Usually those offers will charge you $9.99 automatically to your cellphone bill. Currently "CellFish" is the only one that doesn't charge you to sign-up.

Getting Paid:
Most new members have trouble here. They can't find the "Payout" button. Well, let me tell you something... There isn't one. At the end of the month, if you have more than $10 (you can change the minimum payout amount in your profile) then you are automatically placed into the "Payment Pending" line. After you are placed there, before or on the 15th on the next month you'll get the money sent to your PayPal. If you went into pending on Nov 1st, then you'll get paid before or on Nov 15th.

What NOT to do:
Do not use any "Auto clicker" or "Check or Change" at all! Using those will get you banned if you try to use them. It's not worth it to get $10 using those and when you are pending for your payment to be banned and lose all $10.

My Earnings:
After you apply your new-found knowledge you can make up $30 or more each month from Adbux!
I made this much from following my methods and it's only December 21st! Still 10 more days to get more money!
myadbuxstats.png

Last edited:

LyteNight

Reaction score
New year, new start! Why not start a new year by earning a little extra cash from Adbux? :)

Ralph Ronnes

Reaction score
You have to browse, click, surf, google-surf for nearly all the time. For what? $30. Yeah it's good for people who use the net a lot that's just like 30 extra dollars in their pocket, cool.

Last edited:

LyteNight

Reaction score
You have to browse, click, surf, google-surf for nearly all the time. For what? $30. Yeah it's good for people who use the net a lot that's just like 30 extra dollars in their pocket, cool.
Here's my earnings from Adbux as of January 3rd. I invested some money, but I got even more back!
Adbux_01_03_08.PNG

LyteNight

Reaction score
It seems that now Adbux has a CAPTCA system where you have to enter a short code to get paid for that ad. This will stop the botters and will allow you legit people to get more ads!

dquigley

Reaction score
Thank you, for bumping a 1-year old thread.

EDIT: Can a moderator please close this old thread? Thanks.

Yeah, sorry about that, I already spoke with Corey and explained to him what happened, I was checking your old threads out and noticed adbux on it, I saw that the last post was in the same month but 2008, I didnt realise that 2008 was last year (Had a brain fart) So I went ahead and apologized to Corey and I also just sent you a pm apologizing, Once again I thought the last post was from earlier this month, sorry.

It would be great if there was a way to UNbump this thread : P or possibly delete it if lytenight was ok with that.