add latest forums mod to ipb

n4tec

Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
i am having this coloums
latest_posts, latest_post_show, org_perm_id ,org_supmod, integ_msg ,temp_ban

I can see you have added the two columns since the SQL code is to alter ibf_members table and next to auto_track column a lastest_post column is added and latest_post_show column is then added next to lastest_posts..

rahul2006

Reaction score
and when i open that latest posts page it tell the error
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '&', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/symbio85/public_html/forums/latestposts.php on line 214

n4tec

Reaction score
You got to now work on the edit of the following files using the lastest_post txt file you have..

1. UserCP.php
2. sources/Boards.php
3. skin/s1/skin_ucp.php
4. skin/s1/skin_boards.php

If you are to put some code below certain code put it.. you need to have a copy of the files above before you edit them..

That should be all and you will have finished setting up the lastest post mod for board..

rahul2006

Reaction score
what i have to edit in this pages and what is the error that i described previusly

n4tec

Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
and when i open that latest posts page it tell the error
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '&', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/symbio85/public_html/forums/latestposts.php on line 214

I have done a few google's about the above and it seems you need php 5 not php 4 to view that page..

n4tec

Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
oh so what can i do now?

Let me try to see if i can chat with a staff member..

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
so what if he double posted a few times

anyways, can you state EVERYTHING you have had going wrong that you need fixing, in ONE clear post?

or did you get it all worked out?

Last edited: