Add-on domain not working (fris)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablocrtk62

Reaction score
Dear sirs,

Previously I was on Cossacks server and now I'm on fris server. After migration, I'm experimenting an issue with the addon domain.
I had configured on 'Cossacks' 1 addons domain working but now I still seeing this on my 'Hosting Account Management' page but when open cpanel they are not configured.
If I try to add my addon domain again (on cpanel) I receive the follow error message:
Addon Domain Additions
There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: pablocr.tk is already configured.
Thanks in advance for your help

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try again in a few hours if not I will escalate it so someone can manually do it.

pablocrtk62

Reaction score
Try again in a few hours if not I will escalate it so someone can manually do it.

Having waited more than four hours, please ask if you can see my case manually.
Continues to display the page:
Default Web Site Page
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@pablocr.tk
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Thank you.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem: Add-on domain pablocr.tk showing /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

He already has the folder for the site accessable via http://pablocrtk.x10hosting.com/pablocr.tk/

Ok. Will escalate to a Support Ticket.
This will close the thread, but you can follow the Ticket by clicking on the yellow bar at top OR by going to your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.